This feature is only available on our Premium Plan.
The A/B Testing feature allows you to tweak and optimize your promotions to improve overall campaign performance. You can create and test multiple different versions of a campaign and discover which versions bring the highest conversion rate.
So what does this mean?
Well, once you create a sweepstakes or contest within ViralSweep, you can then create multiple versions of that campaign and change any variables you want. You can then split traffic between the variations you created, and the one that gives a higher conversion rate is the winner.
Watch the video below for an overview on how to start running A/B tests:
We currently allow you to change the following variables when creating an A/B Test:
- Form Fields (add or remove any fields on the entry form)
- Images (add or remove any images, or show no images at all)
- Themes (change theme colors, button colors, and more)
- CSS (use different versions of custom css)
- Language (change any of the text on the app)
- Formatting (change form widths, button colors, image placements)
We're here to help
Still having trouble with A/B Testing? Simply click the support or live chat icon to get in touch with us.