ViralSweep's Promote feature allows influencers to work with brands to market their sweepstakes or contests.
How does it work?
There are 5 steps to working with a brand through ViralSweep.
1) Once you set up an account, you will receive campaign opportunities that match your interests. You can accept or deny opportunities that you receive.
2) For opportunities you want to accept, write a proposal saying what content you will create for the brand and how much you will charge.
3) If a brand accepts your proposal, create your content and submit it through ViralSweep for the brand to review.
4) Once your content is approved by the brand, post it to your social channels and then send the brand the links to your content.
5) Once the brand approves your links, you will immediately be paid to the account we have on file.
How do I get started?
Once you receive your first campaign opportunity, click on it in your dashboard to view it and or write a proposal.
First, review the campaign details. The left side will provide you with information on the brand, their budget, and where they want their promotion shared. You can click Preview to view the campaign so you can see what it looks like. You can also read the description to learn more about what the brand is looking for.
If the campaign sounds like a good fit for you, click Write Proposal to get started.
Writing a proposal
When you're ready to create a proposal, you're going to select which networks you will post to, how many posts you will make, and how much you will charge. In addition, you can add a comment providing the brand with any additional information.
From here, you can submit your proposal and you will receive an email once a brand accepts it, or you will receive an email if a brand has requested you make edits to your proposal before they accept it.
We're here to help
Still have questions about Promote? Simply click the support or live chat icon to get in touch with us.